An unlikely partnership forged this month at the Spokane Humane Society could have a lasting impact on the animals there, as well as on a special group of teenage girls who need the same kind of affection. KXLY 4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017