Cardiovascular specialist Amy Doneen joins us to talk about her new book "Beat the Heart Attack Gene." Doneen and another local specialist have created what's being called a revolutionary model for detecting and preventing heart disease.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school