The Greenhouse Community Center Food Bank serves about 200 people everyday in the Deer Park area. Now, the most vital tool they use to get the food to the people has gone missing. KXLY 4's Ian Cull reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'