Meg Fraschilla's shirt has two buttons on it. On one button, Oklahoma's James Fraschilla. On the other, Harvard's Matt Fraschilla. Brothers, three years apart, both in Spokane, playing on separate teams in the NCAA tournament. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'