Jon Snyder and John Ahern spent the day before the election pounding the pavement, working to get out the vote. Snyder is looking to keep his seat on the Spokane City Council while former state legislator Ahern wants to unseat him. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line