Accused Spokane serial killer Donna Perry made another bizarre court appearance Tuesday to enter a plea in the murders of three Spokane women in 1990. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land