Nate Moats is an extreme team volunteer who now needs help himself. Nate was diagnosed with ALS and the crew is outfitting his house to make it easier to live in. The work is done after a busy, busy week. KXLY4's Mark Peterson has the big reveal.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home