Kent, Wash. based Exotic Metals Forming Company has announced its building a 150,000 square foot manufacturing facility near the Spokane International Airport, a move that is expected to bring up to 150 new jobs to Spokane County. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives