Paralyzed and disabled veterans often find it hard to return to the activities they love, especially outdoors, but one non-profit is working to put outdoor recreation back on the activity list, one track at a time. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults