A damaged package discovered by workers at a Spokane Fed Ex shipping facility led to them stumbling into an interstate drug smuggling operation that delivered hundreds of illegal pain killers to the Inland Northwest from Nevada. KXLY4's Jeff Humphrey reports.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns