SPOKANE, Wash. - Many people in the Spokane area were surprised at Sunday morning's dusting of snow.
The National Weather Service says they're likely to see more Tuesday night. But forecasters say any accumulation will be less than half an inch and it won't last long as the precipitation turns to rain on Wednesday.
The Weather Service says Western Washington can expect periods of wind and rain through the week.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting