Spokane, Wash. -
Graphic video shows the last moments of a woman's life as she's hit and killed by a Kootenai County Sheriff's deputy.
The Kootenai County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing Post Falls man. Deputies say 63-year-old Edward A. Hempel was hunting with a friend in the Bernard Peak area on Oct 10 around 1:00 p.m. Officials describe the area as thickly treed, mountainous region in the northeast corner of Kootenai County.
The City of Coeur d'Alene wants residents to give their input on a new vacation rental ordinance. The ordinance would outline rules and regulations for short-term rentals (also known has vacation rentals). This would include stays through websites like Airbnb and VRBO.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent