The search for Spokane's next police chief is expected to come to an end next week, and it's been a rocky journey to get there. After several finalists dropped out at the last minute and the mayor made a surprise pick, the field was finally narrowed down to four. KXLY 4's Drew Reeves reports.
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone
- Task force proposes reforms to WSU student conduct process
- Grant County shows you how to keep safe at Sasquatch