The plan to spruce up Hillyard is moving forward. A $1.7 million dollar gymnastics facility is anticipated to move into the community in November. Allie Norton reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car