SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Valley Deputy Samuel Turner was placed on paid administrative leave Tuesday afternoon pending the outcome of an investigation.
The Spokane Police Department was asked to investigate any potential misconduct during an arrest stemming from a supervisor's review of a recent call.
After the investigation is concluded and reviewed by the Spokane County Prosecutors Office, an internal investigation will be conducted.
- 2 more arrested in Freeman parent purse theft
- N. Idaho man rescued 2 days after car plunges down ravine
- Man flees from deputies, fires shots at them
- Freeman High School parents think daughter is dead in cruel prank
- Health officials brace for worst as flu season approaches
- Community rallies around returning Freeman students