SPOKANE, Wash. - Due to enrollment growth and class size reduction legislation for kindergarten through third grade, Spokane Public Schools is studying various school grade configurations.
This year, a Committee made up of parents staff, and community members, is studying various school grade configurations as part of the planning process.
The Committee is also seeking additional input from the public.
The first step in the process is to share your thoughts online. The deadline for this step is April 30.
In a few weeks, the next step of the process will be to review and help prioritize the thoughts that are most important to you.
You can share your thoughts here.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults