SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Public Schools is exploring options for where high school varsity football and soccer games will be held in the future.
The school district said conducted studies on Joe Albi Stadium and other possible venues, and now has recommendations. The next step is to ask for the public's feedback, to ultimately give a final recommendation to the SPS board.
Several presentations on the school district's findings will be held this spring. The school district said everyone is invited to attend to learn more about the options.
High school meetings:
- Shadle Park High School: April 15 at 6 p.m. in the library
Rogers High School: April 17 at 6 p.m. in the library
North Central High School: April 29 at 6:30 p.m. in the library
Ferris High School: May 9 at 6:30 p.m. in the Commons
Lewis and Clark High School: May 22 at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium
Spokane Neighborhood Council meetings:
- Hillyard NC: April 17 at 7 p.m. at the Northeast Community Center
Northwest NC: April 18 at 7 p.m. at Browne Elementary School
Comstock NC: May 15 at 7 p.m. at Sacajawea Middle School
Southgate NC: June 12 at 7 p.m. at ESD 101
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives