SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a robbery at the Bank of America at 29th and Southeast Blvd on the South Hill.
The robbery happened at approximately 5 p.m.
The robber passed a note to a teller indicating he was armed, but did not display a weapon. He left with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officers were unable to locate the suspect.
He's described as a white man in his 30s or 40s, approximately 5'10"-6' tall, and weighs about 200-220 lbs. He was wearing a long-sleeved grey shirt, camouflage shorts, black shoes, and a visor.
The Spokane Police Department Major Crimes Unit will continue to investigate this incident.
Anyone with information about he robbery is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman