SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating a robbery at the Bank of America at 29th and Southeast Blvd on the South Hill.
The robbery happened at approximately 5 p.m.
The robber passed a note to a teller indicating he was armed, but did not display a weapon. He left with an undisclosed amount of money.
Officers were unable to locate the suspect.
He's described as a white man in his 30s or 40s, approximately 5'10"-6' tall, and weighs about 200-220 lbs. He was wearing a long-sleeved grey shirt, camouflage shorts, black shoes, and a visor.
The Spokane Police Department Major Crimes Unit will continue to investigate this incident.
Anyone with information about he robbery is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults