SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police have arrested Alicia Sweet on her warrant for rendering criminal assistance related to the 2012 homicide of David Deponte.
Sweet was arrested Monday night in the 14000 block of North Lincoln.
The warrant for Sweet's arrest was issued Monday evening after Spokane major crimes detectives referred the charge of first degree rendering criminal assistance to the Spokane County Prosecutor.
According to police, hours after the warrant was issued, Sweet was taken into custody by Spokane Police Patrol Anti-Crime Team officers.
She will appear in court Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March