SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police have arrested Alicia Sweet on her warrant for rendering criminal assistance related to the 2012 homicide of David Deponte.
Sweet was arrested Monday night in the 14000 block of North Lincoln.
The warrant for Sweet's arrest was issued Monday evening after Spokane major crimes detectives referred the charge of first degree rendering criminal assistance to the Spokane County Prosecutor.
According to police, hours after the warrant was issued, Sweet was taken into custody by Spokane Police Patrol Anti-Crime Team officers.
She will appear in court Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home