A man who has appeared in a number of plays and musicals at the Spokane Civic Theatre has pleaded guilty to child molestation charges.
Investigators say it was Carl Vincent's work at the theatre that allowed him to get close to his 16-year-old victim.
Detectives say Vincent would give a teenage boy rides home after rehearsals and that's when the molestations happened.
As a result of a plea deal, prosecutors are recommending Vincent spend 15 months in prison.
He'll be sentenced next month.
- Navy admits to graphic skydrawings seen in Okanogan
- Morning Sprint: Nov. 17
- Injury crash on US Highway 95 causes road blockage
- Armed robber on the loose after pointing gun at gas station clerk
- Alaska Airlines, WSU partner to add more flights around school breaks
- Survivalist migration movement grows in the Northwest