SUNCREST, Wash. - A Spokane man was killed Sunday in a motorcycle crash on Highway 291 eight miles west of Suncrest.
The Washington State Patrol says that Daniel Romaneschi, 56, was riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle northbound on Highway 291 when he failed to make a low speed curve and crashed into a guardrail.
Romaneschi was ejected from his motorcycle and died at the scene of the crash.
WSP troopers say that excessive speed was the cause of the crash.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane