SUNCREST, Wash. - A Spokane man was killed Sunday in a motorcycle crash on Highway 291 eight miles west of Suncrest.
The Washington State Patrol says that Daniel Romaneschi, 56, was riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle northbound on Highway 291 when he failed to make a low speed curve and crashed into a guardrail.
Romaneschi was ejected from his motorcycle and died at the scene of the crash.
WSP troopers say that excessive speed was the cause of the crash.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives