SPOKANE, Wash. - An inmate in the Spokane County Jail has been accused of threatening to rape the wife of a sheriff's detective who testified against him.
The sheriff's office says Terrence D. Riley was recorded making the threat in a phone call with his brother.
The Spokesman-Review reports both men were told their call was being recorded before they were connected.
Riley was cleared last week of a criminal assistance charge in a shooting. He remains in jail because of a probation violation and the threat allegation.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance