SPOKANE, Wash. - When Rebecca Wells started having contractions, the hospital told her to wait until the labor pains were closer together.
The baby didn't get the message.
Rebecca and her husband Justin Wells started to the hospital early Tuesday but they didn't get any farther than the Subaru in the garage at their Spokane home.
The back of the station wagon is where Elizabeth Mary Dawn Wells was delivered by her father, a Spokane firefighter.
The Spokesman-Review reports the family was back home Thursday after a brief hospital stay.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line