SPOKANE, Wash. - On Saturday night just after 8:30 p.m., Spokane Police and the Spokane Fire Department responded to the area of E. Holland Ave. and N. Colton St., for the report of a vehicle vs. pedestrian crash.
An unidentified person driving a large green, or possibly dark blue, pickup truck hit a woman while she was crossing the road and then drove off.
Unfortunately, the woman died at the scene as a result of her injuries.
Witnesses say the pickup truck may have been damaged on the front left section and could possibly be a Nissan Titan.
The roadway remained closed for several hours during the investigation.
The Major Crimes Unit is currently investigating and actively looking for that truck.
If you have any information about the truck or the hit and run, please call Crime Check at 509-456-2233
Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident