POTLATCH, Idaho - Smoldering fireworks caused a house fire north of Potlatch early Thursday morning.
The Latah County Sheriff's Office reports that the residents of the home on Browns Lane placed their discharged fireworks in a garbage can inside their garage Wednesday night. Around 1 a.m. the residents woke up to find their garage was on fire.
They were able to extinguish most of the blaze before Potlatch volunteer firefighters arrived and put out the fire.
The home sustained some smoke damage. No one was hurt.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity