SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police responded to reports of gunshots fired on the 4900 block of North Florida Friday morning.
There was a call for backup resulting in heavy police activity at the location. One man was put in the back of a Spokane patrol car.
A man living in the area said that the man arrested was being evicted from his mobile home park. Police recovered a gun from outside one of the trailer homes.
It appears the shot was fired in some kind of altercation.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time