GRAND COULEE, Wash. - A truck driver parked his semi outside a convenience store in Grand Coulee and went inside to buy some items. The truck ended up rolling into the store, causing significant damage to the building.
It happened Monday morning at Jack's Four Corners 76.
According to the store's owner, the truck was parked up a small hill and became loose while the driver and a few other people were inside the store. No one was hurt.
As of 10 a.m. Monday, the truck is still in the store.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line