SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police have identified the second suspect in the beating death of WWII veteran Delbert Belton as Kenan Adams-Kinard.
Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, is identified as a black male, 5'10", 174 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Belton, 88, was beaten by two suspects Wednesday in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge Wednesday evening around 8 p.m. He succumbed to his injuries Thursday morning. The Spokane County Medical Examiner said Belton died as a result of blunt force head and facial injuries.
The other suspect in Belton's murder, 16-year-old Demetrius Glenn, was arrested Thursday night. He is being held in juvenile detention and will be charged as an adult on counts of First Degree Murder and First Degree Robbery.
Glenn is scheduled to make his first appearance in court Friday afternoon.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults