CHATTAROY, Wash. - The second victim of the mobile home fire in Chattaroy has passed away according to Harborview Medical Center and they have confirmed the victim's name is Sheila Asselin.
Family members identified the other victim of last week's fire as Mike Asselin, who also passed away.
Investigators believe the explosion and fire which gutted the Chattaroy home was an attack by Asselin against Sheila, his estranged wife.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home