CHATTAROY, Wash. - The second victim of the mobile home fire in Chattaroy has passed away according to Harborview Medical Center and they have confirmed the victim's name is Sheila Asselin.
Family members identified the other victim of last week's fire as Mike Asselin, who also passed away.
Investigators believe the explosion and fire which gutted the Chattaroy home was an attack by Asselin against Sheila, his estranged wife.
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire