CHENEY, Wash. - Authorities are still searching for two women suspected of being involved in the abduction of a Cheney man on September 10.
According to Cheney Police Captain Rick Beghtol, authorities are looking for Violetta Culps
and Alisha Jackson. Both women are believed to have been with Donovan Culps when he abducted Cameron Smith from his workplace at Lucid, a marijuana retail outlet in Cheney.
Violetta Culps is being charged with assault, kidnapping, and robbery, according to Beghtol.
Those charges will likely be adjusted this week though.
Violetta Culps is Donovan Culps' niece and was caught on camera at Lucid the day of the
incident. She's described as a young Native American woman.
Police say both Violetta Culps and Jackson are from the Yakima area.
You're asked to call the local authorities if you see these women or know where they might be.
- UPDATE: Man charged with Newman Lake woman's death
- Spokane family searches for stolen heirlooms and antiques
- Excelsior to offer socialization opportunities for seniors
- Red Lion Hotel builds giant gingerbread house
- Police investigating possible homicide in Newman Lake
- Coeur d'Alene's 26th Annual Holiday Light Show begins on Friday