ROSALIA, Wash. - Around 10:30 p.m., Joshua Kenyon, a 36-year-old from Medical Lake, was killed when the car he was driving collided at the center line with another vehicle.
Kenyon was driving a 2002 Chevrolet Blazer heading northbound on State Route 195, one mile south of Rosalia, when his car collided with a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe driven by Angela Pressnall, 37, with passenger Michael Deturbiville, 36. The Tahoe was headed southbound.
Pressnall and Deturbiville were both taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center for their injuries.
All people involved were wearing seatbelts, and it is unknown if drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash. What exactly caused the two vehicles to collide is under investigation.
- WSU Spokane professor launches anti-bias police training
- Northeast Spokane neighborhood rocked by multiple tire slashings
- State tries to prove convicted cop killer is eligible for death penalty
- I90 on-ramp at Walnut may close in near future
- Spokane updates snow plow plan ahead of winter season
- MAC to host Titanic artifact exhibition