RICHLAND, Wash. - Two teenagers from Richland have been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 17-year-old boy.
Court documents say 19-year-old Joshua H. Hunt shot Josh Snapp with a revolver multiple times on Thursday, including in the chest. Hunt then allegedly handed the gun to 18-year-old John C. Young, who shot Snapp in the head.
The Tri-City Herald reports both suspects were arrested Thursday.
Court documents say Hunt and Young lured Snapp to the desert off of Beardsley Road in Richland to smoke marijuana, and then shot him.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car