RICHLAND, Wash. - Two teenagers from Richland have been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 17-year-old boy.
Court documents say 19-year-old Joshua H. Hunt shot Josh Snapp with a revolver multiple times on Thursday, including in the chest. Hunt then allegedly handed the gun to 18-year-old John C. Young, who shot Snapp in the head.
The Tri-City Herald reports both suspects were arrested Thursday.
Court documents say Hunt and Young lured Snapp to the desert off of Beardsley Road in Richland to smoke marijuana, and then shot him.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods