RICHLAND, Wash. - A Richland couple's wedding night ended with the bride going to jail for biting the groom.
Police say the couple argued and fought Saturday night at the Red Lion Hotel in Kennewick following the ceremony.
Sgt. Ken Lattin says the 40-year-old bride was the aggressor in the fight and bit her 31-year-old husband.
Lattin told the Tri-City Herald (http://bit.ly/1dT1qBW ) the man stood by his bride and refused to give police a statement or allow them to take a photo of the bite mark.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March