RICHLAND, Wash. - A Richland couple's wedding night ended with the bride going to jail for biting the groom.
Police say the couple argued and fought Saturday night at the Red Lion Hotel in Kennewick following the ceremony.
Sgt. Ken Lattin says the 40-year-old bride was the aggressor in the fight and bit her 31-year-old husband.
Lattin told the Tri-City Herald (http://bit.ly/1dT1qBW ) the man stood by his bride and refused to give police a statement or allow them to take a photo of the bite mark.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car