GRANT COUNTY, Wash. - The victim of Friday's shooting near Quincy has been identified as Luis Ochoa Murillo, 23, of Quincy. Murillo remains hospitalized at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.
His alleged shooter, 20-year-old Arnoldo Cazares Mendoza of Quincy remains at large and Grant County law enforcement continues to search for him.
Detectives allege Mendoza shot Murillo several times in the abdomen around 7:30 Friday morning in an orchard west of Quincy and then fled.
Anyone with information on Mendoza should call 509-762-1160 or send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives