GRANT COUNTY, Wash. - The victim of Friday's shooting near Quincy has been identified as Luis Ochoa Murillo, 23, of Quincy. Murillo remains hospitalized at Central Washington Hospital in Wenatchee.
His alleged shooter, 20-year-old Arnoldo Cazares Mendoza of Quincy remains at large and Grant County law enforcement continues to search for him.
Detectives allege Mendoza shot Murillo several times in the abdomen around 7:30 Friday morning in an orchard west of Quincy and then fled.
Anyone with information on Mendoza should call 509-762-1160 or send information to email@example.com. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blachard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather