PULLMAN, Wash. - Pullman Police say a woman and her 10-month-old baby, reported missing Friday morning, have been found and are safe.
No details were provided by the police department regarding the circumstances of their disappearance, where they were found or where they were for the last 24 hours.
Marjorie Bognar, 35, and her infant daughter Evangeline, were last seen on Thursday at 3:11 p.m. their home in the 200 block of NW Clay Court. Bognar left on foot with her daughter to pick up her son at the bus stop after elementary school. The bus stop is located at NW Terre Drive near NW Clay Court.
The son returned home on his own and Marjorie and her daughter were not seen again until the Pullman Police reported they had been located Friday afternoon.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods