PULLMAN, Wash. - Pullman Police say a woman and her 10-month-old baby, reported missing Friday morning, have been found and are safe.
No details were provided by the police department regarding the circumstances of their disappearance, where they were found or where they were for the last 24 hours.
Marjorie Bognar, 35, and her infant daughter Evangeline, were last seen on Thursday at 3:11 p.m. their home in the 200 block of NW Clay Court. Bognar left on foot with her daughter to pick up her son at the bus stop after elementary school. The bus stop is located at NW Terre Drive near NW Clay Court.
The son returned home on his own and Marjorie and her daughter were not seen again until the Pullman Police reported they had been located Friday afternoon.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image