POST FALLS, Idaho - Spokane Major Crimes detectives arrested Colby Vodder, 26, for the murder of missing person Bret Snow.
Snow was last seen in Spokane Valley in December 2015.
Spokane Valley Major Crimes detectives found probable cause to search Vodder's house in the 2100 block of North Riverstone Drive in Post Falls.
On Wednesday, Spokane Valley investigators, along with the North Idaho Violent Crimes Task Force, and the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office SWAT Team, served the search warrant and arrested Vodder.
Vodder is in the Kootenai County Jail on a Fugitive from Justice charge. He will remain in Kootenai County Jail until he is extradited to Spokane County on a 2nd Degree Murder charge.
The Snow disappearance is still under investigation. Detectives are still looking into who was involved in his murder, as well as the location of his remains.
Anyone with information on the investigation is urged to call Major Crimes Detective Lyle Johnston at 509-477-3191.
- Felons finding new purpose in life at Family Faith Community Church
- Leukemia survivor meets blood donor for first time
- Parents fearful about children outdoors without glasses during eclipse
- Scavenger hunt for eclipse glasses causes frenzy around town
- Homes briefly evacuated as fire burns near Colville
- Three Spokane Valley children killed in car collision in Alberta, parents injured