SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Spokane Police said the woman has been found safe.
Spokane police are searching for a 65-year-old woman with cognitive impairment issues.
65-year-old Carole A. Cady is a white female who left Sacred Heart Medical Center at 3:30 p.m. on foot. She is 5 feet tall, and “pear shaped”, with a red wool jacket with a hood, sweater, and sweatpants.
Cady has cognitive impairment issues and is diabetic. She is considered to be vulnerable and in danger.
If you have seen Cady or have any information on her whereabouts, you are asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233. Officers are checking downtown area, and Sacred Heart.
- Employee shot during armed robbery at north Spokane pot shop
- Missing Hayden man found dead off Highway 3
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency