SPOKANE, Wash. - Police are looking for a suspect who robbed the CHAS Valley Clinic at 924 South Pines in Spokane Valley Monday morning.
The suspect, according to the Spokane Valley Police Department, presented the pharmacy staff a note requesting narcotics while brandishing a firearm. After being given some drugs he fled the clinic.
Police set up a four block perimeter and searched for the suspect using a K-9 unit. They had a successful track for a short distance; officers believe the suspect got into a vehicle near the clinic.
The police department said the suspect was a man in his 20s wearing black pants and a black hooded sweatshirt and a mask that covered his nose and mouth.
Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest and RxPatrol are offering a $1,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest of the suspect.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'