SPOKANE, Wash. - Police are searching for a man who robbed a North Spokane Walgreens.
According to Spokane police, just before 8 p.m. Wednesday, a man walked into the Walgreens on the 2200 block of East Wellesley Avenue and demanded drugs.
Police said the man slipped a pharmacist a note requiring certain drugs. Once the pharmacist gave him the drugs, he took off running out the front doors and headed north.
The man was dressed in all black and was wearing a ski mask. Employees said he was a white man between 25 and 30 years old. He was between 5'5" and 5'8" with a heavy build.
Call Crime Check at 509-456-2233 if you have any information.
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho
- Spokane ralliers join cities around country to show support of Obamacare