SPOKANE, Wash. - Police are searching for a man who robbed a North Spokane Walgreens.
According to Spokane police, just before 8 p.m. Wednesday, a man walked into the Walgreens on the 2200 block of East Wellesley Avenue and demanded drugs.
Police said the man slipped a pharmacist a note requiring certain drugs. Once the pharmacist gave him the drugs, he took off running out the front doors and headed north.
The man was dressed in all black and was wearing a ski mask. Employees said he was a white man between 25 and 30 years old. He was between 5'5" and 5'8" with a heavy build.
Call Crime Check at 509-456-2233 if you have any information.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River