CONNELL, Wash. - Connell police are searching for a man who they say shot and killed his ex-wife's boyfriend Thursday night.
Around 8:30 p.m., police responded to a shooting on the 400 block of East Elm Street.
They found a 30-year-old man dead. Police said he was shot multiple times.
Police said the shooter is Julio Cesar Hernandez, 40. Police were able to track his cellphone to the area of Electric City, Wash., which is about 100 miles north of Connell.
Hernandez was last seen driving a 1988 black Ford Mustang with Washington license plate number 011UZQ.
Police said he is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who knows where Hernandez is is asked to call Connell police at 509-234-4141.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River