SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are looking for the driver who hit a man in a crosswalk and sped off.
The collision happened just before 7 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Sprague Avenue and Helena Street in East Spokane.
According to Spokane police, the driver of a silver minivan hit a man in his 50s while turning onto Sprague Avenue.
The pedestrian suffered a broken bone above his ankle and was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
If you saw the collision, call Crime Check at 456-2233.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods