SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are looking for the driver who hit a man in a crosswalk and sped off.
The collision happened just before 7 a.m. Monday at the intersection of Sprague Avenue and Helena Street in East Spokane.
According to Spokane police, the driver of a silver minivan hit a man in his 50s while turning onto Sprague Avenue.
The pedestrian suffered a broken bone above his ankle and was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
If you saw the collision, call Crime Check at 456-2233.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line