SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police have taken two people into custody as part of their investigation into a string of armed robberies at the Rosewood Apartments in North Spokane Friday morning.
The string of robberies occurred within a 24 hour period. The Spokane Police Department has not released much information about those robberies.
The robberies were not commercial robberies; the victims appear to have been three separate males that were either robbed at their homes or possibly while walking around in the area.
Police say no weapons were displayed though the suspects may have referenced that they were armed.
Officers are waiting for major crimes detectives to arrive with a search warrant so they can move the investigation forward. A woman saw one suspect enter a home at this location.
Police believe they have who they're looking for, and say there is no immediate threat or danger in this neighborhood
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car