AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - Officers from the Airway Heights Police Department and deputies from the Spokane County Sheriff's Office are investigating a stabbing that happened at a home in Airway Heights.
The stabbing happened at a house near 10th Avenue and Quamash Street just after 4 a.m. Monday.
Officers said one man was taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center with unknown injuries. As of Monday morning he was in stable condition.
Police said they believe was a domestic violence situation.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day