AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - Officers from the Airway Heights Police Department and deputies from the Spokane County Sheriff's Office are investigating a stabbing that happened at a home in Airway Heights.
The stabbing happened at a house near 10th Avenue and Quamash Street just after 4 a.m. Monday.
Officers said one man was taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center with unknown injuries. As of Monday morning he was in stable condition.
Police said they believe was a domestic violence situation.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday