SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane County Major Crimes detectives have identified the suspect in two bank robberies this month.
Spokane Valley police say 40-year-old Scott Ruziecki is suspected of performing robberies at the Hillyard Safeway and the US Bank on Trent and Argonne.
Police believe Ruziecki has dyed his hair in the last three days to a possibly black color and has a short hair cut. He may be driving a black Honda, but is more likely riding a bicycle.
Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward to anyone providing information leading to Ruziecki's arrest. If you have information, call 1-800-222-TIPS. Tipsters do not have to give their name to collect the reward.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some