SPOKANE, Wash. - A pair of armed robbers used a snow-plow as a getaway vehicle in north Spokane after robbing a Rosa's Pizza.
It happened just after 11 p.m. Thursday at the Rosa's Pizza on North Division.
Police say two white men were armed with a handgun and a shotgun when they took money from the clerks. They then got away in a pickup truck, fitted with a snow-plow attachment.
Lt. Craig Meidl said the clerks did the right thing giving up the money.
"Best thing to do is cooperate, don't resist. Sometimes customers will follow the robber, just call police and let us take care of it," said Meidl.
Police tracked down and arrested the two suspects around 1:30 a.m. Friday
The two suspects, 46-year-old Gregory A. Binkley and 37-year-old Richard L. Baird were each charged with one count of 1st Degree Robbery.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017