SPOKANE, Wash. - A pair of armed robbers used a snow-plow as a getaway vehicle in north Spokane after robbing a Rosa's Pizza.
It happened just after 11 p.m. Thursday at the Rosa's Pizza on North Division.
Police say two white men were armed with a handgun and a shotgun when they took money from the clerks. They then got away in a pickup truck, fitted with a snow-plow attachment.
Lt. Craig Meidl said the clerks did the right thing giving up the money.
"Best thing to do is cooperate, don't resist. Sometimes customers will follow the robber, just call police and let us take care of it," said Meidl.
Police tracked down and arrested the two suspects around 1:30 a.m. Friday
The two suspects, 46-year-old Gregory A. Binkley and 37-year-old Richard L. Baird were each charged with one count of 1st Degree Robbery.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car