SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A pedestrian has been taken to the hospital after he was run over by a late model black Cadillac at 26th and McCabe Road in Spokane Valley.
Police on the scene say the pedestrial was trying to give directions to the driver of the late 80s model Cadillac when that person "gunned it." The pedestrian's shirt was caught on the car, which knocked the man to the ground.
The Cadillac dragged the pedestrian about a half block and ran over the man's legs. The driver never stopped.
The pedestrian's condition is not known.
Officers are currently searching for the black Cadillac and the driver and passenger who were inside.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home