MOSCOW, Idaho - A fatal crash in Moscow Thursday night was likely caused by impaired driving.
Trent Brown, 38, failed to negotiate a curve on Public Avenue. His car overturned and his passenger, 30-year-old Christopher Papineau was ejected.
Papineau died at the hospital.
The investigation is ongoing, but police say alcohol was involved.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position