MOSCOW, Idaho - A fatal crash in Moscow Thursday night was likely caused by impaired driving.
Trent Brown, 38, failed to negotiate a curve on Public Avenue. His car overturned and his passenger, 30-year-old Christopher Papineau was ejected.
Papineau died at the hospital.
The investigation is ongoing, but police say alcohol was involved.
- Ferguson files lawsuit over sexual harassment of farmworkers
- Man ejected from truck found dead at scene
- Escaped inmate located and taken into custody
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns