SPOKANE, Wash. - One person has died in a collision Highway 395 three miles north of the Spokane County line.
Two cars were involved, and the driver of one of those vehicles involved died at the scene. A second person was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries.
It's unknown what caused the crash, but the Washington State Patrol reports they are experiencing winter driving conditions in the area.
The highway is partially blocked at this time, and drivers are asked to use extreme caution.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car