LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. - Washington State Patrol troopers are investigating a crash that sent two men to the hospital.
The crash happened in Liberty Lake, just before midnight Wednesday.
According to WSP, Dereck Collinson, 31, was driving his Ford Mustang west on Interstate 90 when he took the Mission Avenue exit.
Collinson blew through a stop sign at a high speed and wasn't able to turn, troopers said. The Mustang left the road, rolled and ejected Collinson. He was not wearing a seat belt, according to troopers.
Collinson's only passenger was Corey Bramble, 29, of Boise. He was wearing a seat belt.
Both men were transported to Sacred Heart Medical Center. Collinson is in critical condition, and Bramble is in serious condition.
WSP is still investigating the crash.
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blachard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather