OMAK, Wash. - The Omak School District superintendent was killed in a crash on Highway 97 near Pateros.
The Washington State Patrol said Arthur Himmler, 68, was trying to pass another vehicle Thursday when he lost control of his pickup truck.
KPQ reports the truck rolled. Himmler was ejected and died at the scene.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives