OMAK, Wash. - The Omak School District superintendent was killed in a crash on Highway 97 near Pateros.
The Washington State Patrol said Arthur Himmler, 68, was trying to pass another vehicle Thursday when he lost control of his pickup truck.
KPQ reports the truck rolled. Himmler was ejected and died at the scene.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance